- 1 Posts
Software update error
I have the S4. Each time I try to install the latest update, it gives me an error. It downloads the software, then turns off my phone. The little android shows up and it starts to download the software but then it says, "Error" and restarts my phone, saying the software couldn't be updated. Any idea what this is about? I've chatted with VZW, they had me wipe my phone (argh) but that didn't help at all.
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks so much!
- 05-13-2014, 04:25 PM #2
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 02-12-2015, 12:44 AM
- By hawkeye680 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 05-14-2014, 11:03 AM
- By David Camilleri in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 05-14-2014, 07:55 AM
- By NickinVA in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-13-2014, 10:00 PM
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2014, 12:12 PM