Galaxy s4 problem charging?
hye guys im new here so sorry if i posted this in the wrong section, but lately ive had this problem where i plug my phone into the wall charger, but i have to kind of position the end that is plugged into my phone on an angle sort of? anyways i was living with that but now my phone is fully out of batterry and im plugging it in, but it wont charge or turn on! anyone got ideas? btw its not using its original charger - i lost that
- 05-14-2014, 06:41 AM #2
- 05-15-2014, 06:27 AM #4Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer
- 05-15-2014, 06:45 AM #6
Re: Galaxy s4 problem charging?
No problem but do not charge it for a long time. The ampere of charger will be different. You can test it out.
Press THANK YOU and LIKE button if you gets the answerDont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer
- 05-16-2014, 01:36 AM #8
- 05-16-2014, 03:38 AM #10Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer
- By big16point in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 17Last Post: 06-03-2014, 08:26 AM
- By ickycoolboy1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 06-02-2014, 12:35 AM
- By beeestings in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2014, 09:56 AM
- By Habib TheBigboss in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 03:25 AM
- By beeestings in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-14-2014, 02:47 AM