- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Need help on Contacts and Call Log
I am a new user of Galaxy S4 with Android 4.4.2 (first time Android user) and I have issues with the contacts how it is at present and wanted your help to get those resolved.
I have Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Skype, Exchange account, WhatsApp are synced in the device, but I have disabled Contact Sync for all of these. So now if I go to Contacts screen I can see only Device Contacts which is GOOD .
Issue 1: Search
When I search for contact in the contacts screen the search result includes contacts from Gmail, Whats APP etc as well along with the device contacts. How can we get rid of these?
From where contact search pull these Gmail contacts even if those are not available inside contacts screen? Same happen when I search for contacts from Compose message screen.
Issue 2: Call Log
The Call Log by default include all Call Log and Message Log. We do have a View Filter where we can set ALL Calls Only and this is a temporary fix for the view to show only Call Log. Next time I open Log I see both of them. Is there a way I can fix this?
- By Alex Dobie in forum HTC One Mini 2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 04:51 PM
- By MilGoe10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 05-20-2014, 02:57 AM
- By Russ Sims in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2014, 12:08 AM
- By eintown in forum Sony Xperia SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 04:54 AM
- By iamedz in forum AT&TReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 12:50 AM