- 1 Posts
Heating issue in idle mode.
Hello. I have read all the posts here concerning battery and heat problems.
Since last week I have noticed that my battery is draining way too fast. Like today it went from 40 to 10 percent in 1 hour. All connectivity things are off like wi-fi and mobile data. This is the second time it happened and my phone being in idle mode is very hot. I know this heating issue is causing the battery drain. (Well I think)
How can the phone heat in idle mode?
I shut down the phone but later in the afternoon same thing happened. The phone is hot and battery drained too.
Any help will be grateful.
- 05-17-2014, 04:46 PM #2
- By Jman1177 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2014, 11:02 PM
- By Hunter Wilson in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 13Last Post: 07-08-2014, 09:35 AM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 02:44 PM
- By septaric in forum RAZR Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 11:38 AM
- By zebra23 in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2014, 02:47 PM