- 05-17-2014, 10:15 PM #2
Re: need help
Stock Android has a feature to set a limit on your mobile data. I'm not sure if it's different on Samsung devices, but on my Nexus 5, I can go to Settings>Wireless & Networks>Data Usage, and check the box for "Set Mobile Data Limit." When it reaches the limit within the data cycle that you specify, mobile data will shut off.
- By andrewpr52 in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2015, 11:03 AM
- By Jalopiejoe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 33Last Post: 05-22-2014, 09:32 PM
- By sad cricket in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 05-18-2014, 07:59 PM
- By septaric in forum RAZR Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 12:38 PM
- By nonie in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2014, 03:42 PM