Phone switching off all the time
I hope someone can help me.
I got my s4 about 2 months ago but in the last week it keeps just switching off all the time.
Battery isn't overheating or anything. And when I have a notification and it switches off the led light still flashes. Holding the power button brings it back on si a battery pull isn't needed
It's just really frustrating
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-18-2014, 12:18 PM #2
Re: Phone switching off all the time
Welcome to Android Central! Batteries can be faulty, even when pretty new. Remove the battery, lay it flat on a table, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is a bad sign. Try a new battery.
- 05-18-2014, 12:23 PM #4
- 05-18-2014, 04:44 PM #7
- 05-18-2014, 04:51 PM #8
- By jim2112 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-11-2015, 09:49 AM
- By crackd11 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 40Last Post: 07-15-2014, 11:51 AM
- By septaric in forum RAZR Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2014, 12:33 AM
- By androidforum in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 10:09 AM
- By srkmagnus in forum Google Nexus 9Replies: 3Last Post: 05-18-2014, 10:27 AM