- 1 Posts
GS5 Touchwiz on S4
Hey guys! So I'm almost at the end of my 1year manufacturer warranty and was wondering how I could but the galaxy S5's version of touchwiz onto an S4. I want to try it because I feel that my 1.9ghz quad core S4 should be able to handle it, and just for fun.
Haven't ever attempted this before, but I heard backing up with something called titan-security/backup is a good place to start...
P.S. extra points if you can direct me to a legit S5 rom (unless that's illegal somehow... :?)
- 05-19-2014, 03:29 AM #2
Re: GS5 Touchwiz on S4
- By tribulationwolf in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2014, 07:03 AM
- By brookebe in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 11:08 AM
- By gregs1213 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2014, 11:16 PM
- By Michelle Rosario in forum T-MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 05:58 PM
- By 4onejr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2014, 04:00 PM