Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default GS5 Touchwiz on S4

Hey guys! So I'm almost at the end of my 1year manufacturer warranty and was wondering how I could but the galaxy S5's version of touchwiz onto an S4. I want to try it because I feel that my 1.9ghz quad core S4 should be able to handle it, and just for fun.

Haven't ever attempted this before, but I heard backing up with something called titan-security/backup is a good place to start...

P.S. extra points if you can direct me to a legit S5 rom (unless that's illegal somehow... :?)
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: GS5 Touchwiz on S4

Quote Originally Posted by soul_stealer_99 View Post
    Hey guys! So I'm almost at the end of my 1year manufacturer warranty and was wondering how I could but the galaxy S5's version of touchwiz onto an S4. I want to try it because I feel that my 1.9ghz quad core S4 should be able to handle it, and just for fun.

Haven't ever attempted this before, but I heard backing up with something called titan-security/backup is a good place to start...

P.S. extra points if you can direct me to a legit S5 rom (unless that's illegal somehow... :?)
    Well, I don't really know about touchwiz of s5 is supported for your s4 or not but what I can help you with is I will show you how to transform the S4 into S5. Here head over this thread it will show you how to "technologygeeks.freeforums.net/thread/8/transform-samsung-galaxy-s4-s5"