- 1 Posts
Lost Phone found after Insurance claim ESN question
So two days ago I lost my phone and the hotel said the scoured the room and it was no where to be found. So I made an insurance claim, saying it was lost and got a new one. Now it's found in the hotel...I've been seeing a lot of ESN talk lately...can I still use my phone? Or is this a bad ESN forever?
- 05-22-2014, 10:12 AM #2
- 2,627 Posts
Re: Lost Phone found after Insurance claim ESN question
If you ask your insurance company you will get a better answer.
I would guess that since the device wasn't claimed stole the ESN might be fine. Although if you are on contract the phone is still locked to you till the contract is satisfied.
- By myrlin7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:04 PM
- By parkerd97 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 05-23-2014, 01:27 PM
- By mrcultureshock in forum AT&TReplies: 8Last Post: 05-23-2014, 07:39 AM
- By djdougd in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2014, 12:27 PM
- By Rakesh Patel4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2014, 07:51 PM