Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question about lockscreen

Hi I have a galaxy s4 white model with 4.4.2 and I was wondering how I can get the same type of lock screen found on the moto x? And what would be the best app for that?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Question about lockscreen

Quote Originally Posted by xShadowBladex View Post
    Hi I have a galaxy s4 white model with 4.4.2 and I was wondering how I can get the same type of lock screen found on the moto x? And what would be the best app for that?

Define 'type'; there are thousands on LockScreen alternatives, each with their own themes. I am not too sure what one you're after- so try Locker Pro, Sparky Lockscreen or JellyBean Free Lockscreen
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks I tried the jelly bean locker and its okay. I am just looking for the stock lock screen to replace the touch whiz lock screen. For now I guess ill use this for a while until I find something better.

Quote Originally Posted by xShadowBladex View Post
    Thanks I tried the jelly bean locker and its okay. I am just looking for the stock lock screen to replace the touch whiz lock screen. For now I guess ill use this for a while until I find something better.

I understand. I mean it all comes down to personal preferences- Go Locker has *many* themes, so that may be something to look into. As for me, I prefer the Windows Lock screen, running off WP8. I cannot recall the lockscreen I used that mirrors the Moto X Unfortunetly, I thought it was Locker Pro..