Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Carrier
    Euroskank CM10

Default My Fellow S4 Brothers and Sisters; Question...

Does your battery life suck as badly as mine? Full charge, light use, decent to good service area. Did I mention LIGHT usage? 6 hours? The engineer who designed this battery should be shot, drawn, and quartered. And yes, it's less than a year old (10 months) and, I charge properly.

Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Fellow S4 Brothers and Sisters; Question...-screenshot_2014-05-22-22-50-07.jpg  

Default Re: My Fellow S4 Brothers and Sisters; Question...

I have been having pretty decent battery life since the 4.4.2 update on my verizon version. I always keep 4g off if I need it. I can get to about 60 or so percent left by the end of the day and I'm a light user. When I'm on the go I remember to turn off my Wi-Fi.

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Carrier
    Euroskank CM10

Quote Originally Posted by xShadowBladex View Post
    I have been having pretty decent battery life since the 4.4.2 update on my verizon version. I always keep 4g off if I need it. I can get to about 60 or so percent left by the end of the day and I'm a light user. When I'm on the go I remember to turn off my Wi-Fi.

I try to remember to kill Wi-Fi when not needed. I do forget. But leaving Wi-Fi on accidentally definitely doesn't drain the battery that quickly. I'm gonna call Verizon tomorrow and see if they'll allow me to do a warranty exchange at a corporate store. The battery is obviously cooked. I hate dealing with FedEx.