- 37 Posts
**This concerns the Kit Kat update 4.4.2 only**
So far, this have worked for me and for phew other people. I can't guarantee you it will work for everyone but try it!
The solution is to simply unistall all device cleaner app, antivirus or battery saver app that you have downloaded.
Also, If you want your battery to last longer, dont allow any application to read your location as it keeps making your device running all the time even when youre idle..
Hopefully your issues will be gone!
You might as well want to read my old thread about this too ->
Galaxy S4: kitkat 4.4.2 is a horrible update
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-23-2014, 11:30 AM #2
Re: overheating and battery drain solution here
I can see the battery saving apps as they might poll the battery stats a little too much, along with killing processes that Android will restart. Thanks for the ideas.
- By ianhanson85 in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 03:54 AM
- By Kwesi Yasay in forum HTC One (M8) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 05-24-2014, 11:35 AM
- By Megan Alford in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-23-2014, 02:33 PM
- By trojanman in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2014, 01:47 AM
- By debslosingit in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2014, 12:50 AM