4.3 update messed up my Galaxy S4
I never updated my phone since I got last August and a few days back while trying to click my Whatsapp icon the thing popped up and caught me!
The problems I'm facing:
- Old reminders keep popping up after 12.
- Can't change ringtone. Ringtone under Sound is set to what I want but when someone calls it just plays the default song.
- Sometimes I can unlock my phone typically when the battery is really low. I'd have to restart it.
- Battery drains very fast now.
- Google Play music playlists all wiped out! My playlist names are there but there are no songs in each playlist.
Why you gotta do me like this Samsung. Should I just update to whatever is the latest update?
- 05-23-2014, 09:40 AM #2
re: 4.3 update messed up my Galaxy S4
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Follow instructions for the S3.
- 05-23-2014, 10:43 PM #4
- 05-24-2014, 07:55 AM #6
- 05-24-2014, 04:15 PM #7
- 05-25-2014, 06:38 AM #8
Re: 4.3 update messed up my Galaxy S4
I think I've narrowed down the battery problem. It was the same problem I had awhile back, Google Play Services. When I had the problem previously, I think I just forced stopped it and it worked. Now, even after force stop it's still active. I'm not sure what happens if I click uninstall updates or disable. Any advice?
- By SwiftHax in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 56Last Post: 06-01-2014, 12:04 AM
- By SwiftHax in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 05-26-2014, 02:08 PM
- By ticktock01 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2014, 12:09 AM
- By steve Sharra in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2014, 09:32 AM
- By Dimitris Papavasiliou in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2014, 05:18 AM