- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Text Messages go to Corporate email after Kit Kat update...So Annoying..Please Help!!!
I updated to Kit Kat the other day. Now every incoming text message comes to my phone in 2 ways, as a text message and an email to my corporate sync. At first I thought it was my "Go Messenger" that I use an I uninstalled the app. But the problem has not gone away even with my stock messenger.
Has anyone else had this problem? Is it a settings change? My device is a Galaxy S4.
Please Help if you can... Thanks
- 05-24-2014, 12:17 AM #2
Re: Text Messages go to Corporate email after Kit Kat update...So Annoying..Please Help!!!
It likely asked you if you wanted to do this (it did on my Note 3) and you probably didn't uncheck it and clicked continue or Ok. So you have two options, hopefully the first works for you. Open up your email account settings. Click on the specific account in question. Click the More Settings button at bottom of screen. See if you have a Sync SMS option. If you do, great, just uncheck it. If you don't you will have to delete that email account and set it up again making sure you choose not to sync sms.
- By detn8r in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2015, 07:54 AM
- By pawprints86 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 05-31-2014, 03:12 PM
- By spdlude51 in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 05-25-2014, 07:06 AM
- By livemusicfan in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-24-2014, 07:45 AM
- By topEverest in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2014, 09:56 PM