Problem installing apps on SD card on Galaxy S4
Every time I move an app to the SD card it moves perfectly well. However, after I restart my phone for any reason the app just disappears. I receive a message saying 'Application is not installed'. The logo/shortcut has also disappeared and been replaced with a little android logo with SD next to it.
Can anyone help me with this?
- 05-24-2014, 10:17 AM #2
- By tofm2 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2014, 04:32 AM
- By Hjelp10 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 05-24-2014, 07:59 PM
- By droidmed in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2014, 12:18 PM
- By 01Kuzma in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 05-24-2014, 08:24 AM
- By stavros maximus in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2014, 08:14 AM