- 3 Posts
Galaxy S4/JBL Micro Wireless Blue tooth connectivity issue
I have searched for an answer to my issue before posting, to no avail.
I love my JBL Micro Wireless speaker! But out of the blue, it no longer properly pairs with my S4 and won't play audio. I unpair the two devices and repair them, and still no solution. It pairs, but won't connect as a media device. I go into the settings and try to check the media audio box, still won't fully connect. It double beeps, as if it connected properly and immediately disconnected again. It sounds like it would be a bluetooth PIN problem....but it never prompts a PIN. Ergo, I'm lost.
I had this happen to me once, I left it alone for a month and it started working again. But who would wait a month for it to work again? Probably not me...
Suggestions anyone? Thank you for your time!
Posted via Android Central App
- By Jonathan Sanders in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 09-14-2014, 08:14 PM
- By reyxlp in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2014, 12:09 AM
- By themkman in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2014, 04:18 PM
- By c1971ace in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2014, 06:04 PM
- By Salvator101 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2014, 10:31 AM