Samsung Galaxy S4 doesn't work anymore (technical issue) help!!

Bobert Clark

May 26, 2014
Visit site
months ago, while on unlimited data plan for (straight talk wireless) i wanted to switch my number to avoid getting called by telemarketers. So i did the steps by calling 1 or 0 or whatever it was to also chagne your voicemail options, i followed everything and then they call went off. i assumed i was going to get a text with the new number...nothing all day. i checked the phone the next day, and the number shown, was the same damn number i've had...but it wouldn't work!

lost the fckn data i had left to use, along with a whole week or 2 worth of usage (calling/internet/text) so i went to go call 1877 430 cell (on the back of the straight talk cards) and i get this stupid message

welcome to verizon wireless, your mobile number is either not active or is invalid, for assistance please contact your wireless service provider announcement 13 switch 4 1 9 2 (dash) 1

....i have NEVER used verizon wireless..after i bought the samsung galaxy from the store, all ive used are the 45$ 30 service days straight talk wireless cards you scratch off with coins and load up. like jesus this is so damn frustrating. I have a brand new phone i got last year, that i haven't used since christmas because of that stupid issue. basically, after i did the protocol to switch numbers with the installed voice operator on the phone, all my phone was good for, was an ipod touch.

my mom just got me another card, but it's useless unless someone helps me..soooo yeah, can some expert please help me out?!

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
months ago, while on unlimited data plan for (straight talk wireless) i wanted to switch my number to avoid getting called by telemarketers. So i did the steps by calling 1 or 0 or whatever it was to also chagne your voicemail options, i followed everything and then they call went off. i assumed i was going to get a text with the new number...nothing all day. i checked the phone the next day, and the number shown, was the same damn number i've had...but it wouldn't work!

lost the fckn data i had left to use, along with a whole week or 2 worth of usage (calling/internet/text) so i went to go call 1877 430 cell (on the back of the straight talk cards) and i get this stupid message

welcome to verizon wireless, your mobile number is either not active or is invalid, for assistance please contact your wireless service provider announcement 13 switch 4 1 9 2 (dash) 1

....i have NEVER used verizon wireless..after i bought the samsung galaxy from the store, all ive used are the 45$ 30 service days straight talk wireless cards you scratch off with coins and load up. like jesus this is so damn frustrating. I have a brand new phone i got last year, that i haven't used since christmas because of that stupid issue. basically, after i did the protocol to switch numbers with the installed voice operator on the phone, all my phone was good for, was an ipod touch.

my mom just got me another card, but it's useless unless someone helps me..soooo yeah, can some expert please help me out?!

Ummm call Straight Talk???

Contact Us
Web Content Viewer (JSR 286)

If you're an existing customer, please provide us with your Straight Talk MEID DEC / Serial Number
and your Straight Talk Cell Phone Number when contacting us so we can give you the best possible service.

Contact us by:

Phone at: 1-877-430-CELL (2355)
Sim Customers at: 1-855-222-CELL (2355)

Home Phone at: 1-800-299-7784
Mobile Hotspot at: 1-877-430-CELL(2355)

Centers operate from 8 AM to midnight (EST) 7days a week

Email at: custsrv@straighttalk.com

Bobert Clark

May 26, 2014
Visit site
i went to go call 1877 430 cell (on the back of the straight talk cards) and i get this stupid message

this is the whole reason why i'm here. the straight talk number doesnt work. nooooo numbers work, except probably 911, cuz i get that stupid *** "welcome to verizon wireless" number. Ive looked up online for all sorts of answers, and nooooone ive seen has this problem i'm so damn frustrated, like i'm purposely beign ****ed with! Really testing my patience and sanity.....i've never used verizon or any other service provider but straight talk cards, and the only advice i got from that error message tryign to call the straight talk 1877 number.....was contact your wireless service provider.....but how can i have one when i only use prepaid service cards??????

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
i went to go call 1877 430 cell (on the back of the straight talk cards) and i get this stupid message

this is the whole reason why i'm here. The straight talk number doesnt work. Nooooo numbers work, except probably 911, cuz i get that stupid *** "welcome to verizon wireless" number. Ive looked up online for all sorts of answers, and nooooone ive seen has this problem i'm so damn frustrated, like i'm purposely beign ****ed with! Really testing my patience and sanity.....i've never used verizon or any other service provider but straight talk cards, and the only advice i got from that error message tryign to call the straight talk 1877 number.....was contact your wireless service provider.....but how can i have one when i only use prepaid service cards??????

call from a different phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!