Anyone here that's given this a flash on their S4? I'm currently running FNC1 and I have no gripes. I'm only still suffering from a graphical unlock bug where my wallpaper would flash for a split second if I have 2 wallpapers for the lock and home screens.
I want to flash the FNE4 update, but I don't feel like doing that +1GB update if it's not really gonna fix some of the visible bugs (which there aren't a lot of).Sent from my Exynos Powered S4.
- 05-28-2014, 04:10 PM #2
Re: i9500xxufne4 Update?
Had no idea it was already out, I'm also on NC1. Best to check XDA, I'm sure some already flashed to it. I may do the same if I see enough positives.
I'm using an Indian CSC, so I may just get it via OTA in a few days.Samsung GALAXY S 4 32GB Exynos Octa Black Mist
Samsung GALAXY S II 16GB Ceramic White
Apple iPad4 WiFi+3G/LTE 16GB
- By jaltman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:45 AM
- By ghudson666 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 8Last Post: 06-14-2014, 09:15 PM
- By delgriffith in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2014, 02:01 PM
- By digbog in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2014, 07:28 AM
- By TxDaydreamer1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 05-28-2014, 08:25 PM