- 1 Posts
s4 black screen problem
my s4 is almost 11 months old now. i was using it to listen to music in the gym when the screen suddenly went blank. i could sill hear/feel the vibrtion but nothing seems to appear on the screen. i've tried taking out the battery and putting it back again but that doesn't seem to be working. in the past few days i've noticed that the battery was running out fast and it took considerably longer time to charge it as well.
i have 2 questions:
1. is the a hardware or software issue?
2. any solutions?
- 05-31-2014, 10:17 AM #2Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer
- By 77drago in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2014, 01:30 PM
- By worldspy99 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2014, 11:41 PM
- By valcikae in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2014, 10:08 AM
- By MiniNinja6 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2014, 08:38 PM
- By astoncheah in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2014, 02:21 AM