- 3 Posts
I cannot receive incoming calls on my samsung galaxy exhibit cell phone inside of my home however..,
I cannot receive incoming calls on my samsung galaxy exhibit cell phone inside of my home however.., i can make outgoing calls & when i go outside.., i can receive incoming calls !!!
- 05-29-2014, 10:17 PM #2
Re: I cannot receive incoming calls on my samsung galaxy exhibit cell phone inside of my home howeve
Welcome to Android Central! This is the S4 forum--you might want to post in one of the following forums instead:
T-Mobile Samsung Exhibit 2 4G - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
General Help and How To - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
What is your cell signal like inside the house? Do you have plenty of bars, or only one or even zero? Depending on your location or the construction of your house, your signal may be lousy, in which case you may not be able to receive calls inside your house. In situations like this, sometimes you may still be able to make a call yourself.
Do you have T-Mobile? If so, you could try calling them and requesting a signal booster.
- By Mark Turner in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2014, 11:09 AM
- By muddy211 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 67Last Post: 06-02-2014, 01:29 AM
- By kirkturk in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2014, 11:45 PM
- By abbzys24 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2014, 11:19 PM
- By drummer07#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2014, 10:21 PM