Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I cannot receive incoming calls on my samsung galaxy exhibit cell phone inside of my home however..,

I cannot receive incoming calls on my samsung galaxy exhibit cell phone inside of my home however.., i can make outgoing calls & when i go outside.., i can receive incoming calls !!!

Default Re: I cannot receive incoming calls on my samsung galaxy exhibit cell phone inside of my home howeve

Welcome to Android Central! This is the S4 forum--you might want to post in one of the following forums instead:

T-Mobile Samsung Exhibit 2 4G - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    General Help and How To - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

What is your cell signal like inside the house? Do you have plenty of bars, or only one or even zero? Depending on your location or the construction of your house, your signal may be lousy, in which case you may not be able to receive calls inside your house. In situations like this, sometimes you may still be able to make a call yourself.

Do you have T-Mobile? If so, you could try calling them and requesting a signal booster.