Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster.

Please excuse my ignorance here as I'm not sure if this was ever asked before, but did a brief search and came up with nothing. Yesterday I had inadvertantly clicked "accept" on a pop up that has been coming up a bit. The pop-up was asking whether or not I wanted to report Google or Samsung security issues, and unfortunately I don't remember exactly what it said. Anyone ever have a pop up like this come up or know if it's a legit thing? Thanks!
    05-30-2014 07:59 AM
    Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster.

Please excuse my ignorance here as I'm not sure if this was ever asked before, but did a brief search and came up with nothing. Yesterday I had inadvertantly clicked "accept" on a pop up that has been coming up a bit. The pop-up was asking whether or not I wanted to report Google or Samsung security issues, and unfortunately I don't remember exactly what it said. Anyone ever have a pop up like this come up or know if it's a legit thing? Thanks!
    I have never had a pop up of that nature, I don't believe it was from a stock app on your phone. Hard to really say much more without more details or a screen shot ;( Wish I could have been of more help
    05-30-2014 08:39 AM
    Appreciate the response, regardless.

I just did a factory reset in hopes of whatever it is getting cleared.
    05-30-2014 09:08 AM
    I think i had this a couple of days ago, I was on the web (Chrome) at the time, I wasn't sure if it was a pop up from the web page or the phone. I am sure i clicked cancel as it interrupted my reading at the time. It was a window of text that was about 2/3 the screen. I assumed it would pop up again if it needed me to accept, nothing yet.
    05-30-2014 09:28 AM
    I think i had this a couple of days ago, I was on the web (Chrome) at the time, I wasn't sure if it was a pop up from the web page or the phone. I am sure i clicked cancel as it interrupted my reading at the time. It was a window of text that was about 2/3 the screen. I assumed it would pop up again if it needed me to accept, nothing yet.
    That could make sense. Chrome is stock now but I uninstalled it and use the default browser.
    05-30-2014 12:20 PM