- 1 Posts
Samsung Headset sucks?
Hi guys, im a big fan of Samsung. As a matter of fact, i already bought s3,s4 and n2 phones but what make it suck are the headset of the phone. The sound is too annoying and it's not clear to my ear. As a result, i have to buy another headset to make me feel satisfied. Guys, any idea why samsung design this kind of headset? The bass sound is too annoying compared with philips, apple, nokia, HP headsets which gives me a brilliant sound experience. ******* headset design..pls help.
- 05-30-2014, 11:32 PM #2
Well not sure exactly. I got the stock earphones and it doesnt fit in my ears went and got a different pair of samsung earbuds and they work better. Got them at best buy. I guess they are made cheap on purpose to reduce cost.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Peaches36 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2014, 10:06 AM
- By JewDaddy in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 05-31-2014, 02:07 AM
- By DroidReallySucks in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2014, 09:56 PM
- By rockitdog23 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2014, 02:24 PM
- By Wendy 2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2014, 07:43 AM