Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Charging Problems on my S4

    For some reason, my phone does not charge when the screen is off. When I have a charger plugged in, I'll turn off the screen and all of a sudden my screen will turn back on and say that a charger is connected, just as if I connected a charger again. How do I fix this?

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Charging Problems on my S4

    Quote Originally Posted by Defining View Post
    For some reason, my phone does not charge when the screen is off. When I have a charger plugged in, I'll turn off the screen and all of a sudden my screen will turn back on and say that a charger is connected, just as if I connected a charger again. How do I fix this?

    Posted via Android Central App

    try different charge
    take out the battery and rotate it on a flat surface , if it rotates then the battery is damaged
    go to recovery and clear cache.
    Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Charging Problems on my S4

    If it rotates? Don't get what you're saying.

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Charging Problems on my S4

    Quote Originally Posted by Defining View Post
    If it rotates? Don't get what you're saying.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Sometimes, when a battery goes bad, the internal cells rupture, and cause a bulge to appear in the battery. You see this when you hold the battery is up. Additionally, a bulge makes it able to spin like a top when placing the battery on a flat surface.
    Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Charging Problems on my S4

    I'm not sure, cause I'm using a ZeroLemon Extended Battery.

    Posted via Android Central App
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Charging Problems on my S4

    Quote Originally Posted by Defining View Post
    I'm not sure, cause I'm using a ZeroLemon Extended Battery.

    Posted via Android Central App
    the problem is the battery . you need to use original Samsung battery.
    Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer

Similar Threads

  1. broken charging port
    By LudaChris Fn Mac in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 Neo
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-29-2014, 05:04 PM
  2. My Note 3 displays 4k gb
    By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-05-2014, 12:08 AM
  3. 2 phones on AT&T same line?
    By rob damiani in forum AT&T
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 05:23 AM
  4. photo downloads show in drop down status bar on startup
    By creek4353 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly Bean
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-31-2014, 03:45 AM
  5. Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 update 4.4.2 Kitkat NO MORE EMAIL
    By DroidReallySucks in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2014, 09:56 PM

Posting Permissions