- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
My samsung s4 (SGH-I337) screen broken, options to recover/retrieve data
My samsung s4 (SGH-I337) screen went bad(LCD/digitizer broken) so i don't have a way to enter pass code to unlock it. Without being able to enter pin and unlock the phone, option to retrieve data using KIES is not good.
Unfortunately i did not enable USB debugging and remote controls. Looking for any other options to recover/retrieve data from that phone.
Another thing is that the micro SD card that i installed in it is encrypted, i can see the files on my computer but they are encrypted so they show error message when i try to open them. Any tips to recover that data?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
- 07-26-2016, 02:04 PM #2
Re: My samsung s4 (SGH-I337) screen broken, options to recover/retrieve data
Obviously an old thread--but I'd suggest this method: A quick guide to accessing a locked phone with a cracked screen
- By Telomir in forum T-MobileReplies: 23Last Post: 07-30-2014, 08:58 PM
- By diminisheduk in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 18Last Post: 07-15-2014, 07:04 AM
- By HnLA in forum Phone WarsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-12-2014, 09:46 PM
- By tashauphill in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2014, 04:24 AM
- By HnLA in forum Phone WarsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2014, 04:40 PM