Email sync turned off. Please help!!
I have a GS4 and occasionally when I check my emails it will not sync new emails. I try to turn the sync back on but nothing fixes it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Does anyone know how to either fix this or set it to where I won't have to sync it every time? Thanks to everyone in advance!
Posted via Android Central App on a GS4
- 06-01-2014, 07:43 PM #2
- 06-25-2014, 10:18 PM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: Email sync turned off. Please help!!
I was having the same problem and I also have Battery Doctor. It is the Battery Doctor app, you have to go into the settings, mode, and click on whatever mode you have enabled. Then go down to automatic sync and make sure it is on. Mine was in the off position and as soon as I switched it all my emails sync'd right up. Hope this helps.
- 02-25-2015, 10:42 AM #6
- By DirtMcGirt in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 05:00 PM
- By Mia_02 in forum LG G3Replies: 8Last Post: 06-02-2014, 10:59 AM
- By Auranx in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2014, 11:44 PM
- By 7tomek7 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2014, 01:47 PM
- By armyranger516862006 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2014, 10:26 AM