Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is there a setting that automatically turns off the mobile data when the screen is sleep?

Is there a setting that automatically turns off the mobile data when the screen is sleep and turns it backs on when you turn the screen again?
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Is there a setting that automatically turns off the mobile data when the screen is sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by Omer San Gabriel View Post
    Is there a setting that automatically turns off the mobile data when the screen is sleep and turns it backs on when you turn the screen again?
    Well, I would say try using the Dubattery saver application available at the PlayStore, it switch the the data connection off once the screen is on the sleeping state.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Is there a setting that automatically turns off the mobile data when the screen is sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Burby View Post
    Well, I would say try using the Dubattery saver application available at the PlayStore, it switch the the data connection off once the screen is on the sleeping state.
    Already tried DU Battery but i noticed it drains more battery. And i don't see that kind of setting there.

Quote Originally Posted by Omer San Gabriel View Post
    Already tried DU Battery but i noticed it drains more battery. And i don't see that kind of setting there.
    In DUbattery "saver" 's 1st option "long" shuts down mobile data but leaves the phone and messaging on?