- 06-18-2014, 10:14 AM #2
- 06-18-2014, 10:22 AM #3
- 09-30-2014, 02:47 PM #4
- 10-10-2014, 04:59 PM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: choose input method notification
Language and Input...
Make SURE that only the Keyboard you want to use is checkboxed.
Also leave a voice input checked.
Backout to Settings...
Find the Keyboards you don't use and either:
=OR= if they are part of the System ROM,
In some System ROMs, you can disable the apps ability to generate notifications via:
a (an already checked ) Checkbox, uncheck it.
You will not need root to use the above method(s)...
Hope this helps...
- By HouseDog1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-29-2014, 01:54 AM
- By chris2707 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 10Last Post: 06-16-2014, 09:03 AM
- By drew_sf in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 12Last Post: 06-05-2014, 02:15 PM
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2014, 03:01 PM
- By jasonFTW in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2014, 04:19 PM