- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
white box covering my keypad
I updated my software for my Samsung galaxy s4 yesterday and now every time I try to go online a white rectangular box covers part of my screen, including my keypad which means I can't type in any web addresses or anything. Anyone know how to fix this problem?
- 06-08-2014, 02:16 PM #2
Re: white box covering my keypad
Welcome to Android Central! Does it go away after rebooting?
If not, try booting into Recovery and clearing the system cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support
- By Mike E in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:16 AM
- By kiddosk in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 9Last Post: 06-08-2014, 08:35 PM
- By sbuxman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 12:04 PM
- By danu374 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2014, 11:27 AM
- By LucyHTC in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 03:09 AM