- 9 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-i337 IMEI CERTI: NA Is This Normal?
Hey all, I recently bought a used but like new Galaxy S4 SGH-i337 on ebay that's supposed to be sim unlocked and was checking the phone out a bit and decided to type in *#0011# and noticed that is shows IMEI CERTI: NA in the service mode section and was wondering if that is normal or not? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I ran a check on the IMEI number at 3 different places and they all said it was fine.
- 06-09-2014, 08:44 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-i337 IMEI CERTI: NA Is This Normal?
Mine says the same thing. Bought mine brand new the day it came out 4-27-13. Heres a screen shot.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
- 06-09-2014, 10:21 PM #4
- 06-11-2014, 10:09 AM #5
- By str8bucs in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 21Last Post: 06-26-2014, 09:30 AM
- By Gremlin256 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:34 AM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 26Last Post: 06-12-2014, 11:10 AM
- By mihlenburg in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2014, 03:11 AM
- By Tyron Gower in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2014, 07:06 PM