- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How Can I Control My Broken GS4 i337 from My PC?
The screen on my GS4 cracked, and the digitizer is now damaged (black screen).
Is there a method to access the phone and control it via PC completely from the PC-side?
It is currently connected to my PC as a portable media player (cant access files), and I cant change that on the phone. If I could, however, I may be able to use Droid @ Screen | Show your Android device for your audience
This is important so I can backup hidden files in the Vault application.
- By oliverwinston in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2014, 06:12 PM
- By bluenite in forum ASUS MeMO Pad 10Replies: 3Last Post: 07-10-2014, 10:17 PM
- By 4ringsa6 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2014, 06:13 PM
- By superhalder in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 01:47 PM
- By charlibob in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2014, 01:32 PM