- 06-13-2014, 04:36 PM #2
Re: Reset: Hard or Soft
It depends on what you mean by soft and hard reset. Soft reset typically means a simple reboot--i.e., powering the phone down completely, then turning it on again. As long as you saved any data that you were working on before the reboot, no data will be lost.
A hard reset typically means a full factory data reset, which wipes the phone. This can be achieved from within the Settings>Backup & reset menu. If you're unable to get there, you can also boot into Recovery and do it there as well: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By Jasonlwe in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 30Last Post: 12-05-2014, 09:04 AM
- By smalba in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2014, 08:50 PM
- By ChristopherRParker in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2014, 04:02 AM
- By Jamesiv1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 06-13-2014, 10:55 AM
- By Cnorris92 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-13-2014, 10:14 AM