- 394 Posts
Constant USB disconnects
Yet more problems with my S4. Plugged in to my gaming rig it constantly connects/disconnects to the PC. I've also had problems with it charging when plugged in to a wall. Charging never actually stops at any point, more like it takes far too long. So is the port broken or is it the cable?
Every time I buy a Samsung device. Without fail something happens.
- 06-15-2014, 11:10 AM #2
Re: Constant USB disconnects
You can download "Galaxy Charging Current Lite" to verify what AMP your phone is charging at.
Go from there and see what it says first and please report back
- By JibbaJabba10 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 13Last Post: 07-01-2014, 08:55 AM
- By Dan Russo in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2014, 12:09 PM
- By jml9153 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 06-13-2014, 02:40 AM
- By TJAYESH in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2014, 02:05 AM
- By Madbrood in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2014, 04:19 AM