force close on every app after back up and super laggy

Spiffy Jay

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
So I just had finished rooting my stock 4.3 s4 and I wanted to flash a new ROM so I did a backup of my stock ROM I restored it to the same stock ROM and it was super laggy I mean crazy laggy! Every second it would tell me force close on every app! I did do a full wipe and still :( help anyone ? Thank you :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So I just had finished rooting my stock 4.3 s4 and I wanted to flash a new ROM so I did a backup of my stock ROM I restored it to the same stock ROM and it was super laggy I mean crazy laggy! Every second it would tell me force close on every app! I did do a full wipe and still :( help anyone ? Thank you :)

Welcome to the forums.
Can you clarify on how you did your back up? Did you use an app?

Spiffy Jay

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I used cwm to back it up and then it finished once it finished I wiped everything and then restored it once it booted up everything was so laggy(super super laggy) and every second I would get force close on every app.

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I used cwm to back it up and then it finished once it finished I wiped everything and then restored it once it booted up everything was so laggy(super super laggy) and every second I would get force close on every app.

Posted via Android Central App

That is really strange. I would try clearing cache and rebooting. See if that helps.

Signed, XenonRom, Nexus 5 and AC Forums App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis