- 2 Posts
bought a work phone. functions are limited.
Hi, please help me out.
I bought an used galaxy s4 and it turned out to be a work phone. I'm clueless to what to do at this point.
android version: 4.2.2. CPU model : MT 6589 . no root access.
Ram: 472 MB total, 90 Mb available.
Ram speed 682
these are functions that I am having problem with.
1. Slow! I ran antutu benchmark, turns out it has a lowest ranking. number that i got was 8986 . (2 times lower than the original s4 )
2. internal memory is limited to 2 Gb. Did they restrict the usage or is that what i have? How do I know that?
3. prohibited youtube from running
4. Under settings --> my device --> lock screen --> I only have one menu which is home and lock screens to change the pictures.
( don't have multiwidge menu etc,. )
5. Under blocking mode --> on --> no further menu even if I press on blocking mode
6. CAMERA --> so slow!. takes about a sec to take a decent picture and the resolution is not good. but even some of the slow/ fast video options are absent.
I came down to this conclusion. someone purposely downgraded the phone/ restricted to go into further menus. is there anyway that I can put this phone back to original? I don't care how fast the phone is. please help me out.
- 06-15-2014, 01:52 PM #2
- 06-15-2014, 10:43 PM #4
- By stranger99 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 05:32 AM
- By konefsta3 in forum LG G2Replies: 13Last Post: 06-19-2014, 12:02 AM
- By Duane Wyatt in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2014, 12:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 09:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 08:25 PM