- 1 Posts
Samsung galaxy s4 - won't turn on successfully
I have a different problem on my samsung s4, it automatically shut down then turns on again without me pressing the power botton and when its turning on again and the samsung logo appears on the screen it suddenly restarts again and again, can anyone help me with this problem ?
- 06-18-2014, 07:27 PM #2
Re: Samsung galaxy s4 - won't turn on successfully
Welcome to Android Central! A few things to try:
1. Boot into Recovery and clear the cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support
2. Try a different battery, since a failing battery can cause issues.
3. If you have an external SD card inserted, remove it, since a corrupt card can also cause problems.
- By t0ked in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HD Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 05:02 PM
- By Yazeed msl in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 06-19-2014, 10:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 07:19 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 02:58 PM
- By Jaiden Robinson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 02:57 PM