nighttime setting?

Amanda Peters1

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I've just been rudely woken at 2am by a text message letting me know the govt has a special on solar panels, or some other BS!
Is it possible to put the phone on 'night mode' so between the hours of 11pm and 7am all calls and text's go silent between these times?
Our is it something I need to do manual?
Do alarms go off even if the phone is on silent?
Thanks in advance
A

Posted via Android Central App

SJBBF

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Did you try Settings/my device/blocking mode - enable. Then specify your times.

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Even better is an app called Silent Time.
It does what blocking does, but has the added feature to make exceptions, for important people to be able to ring your phone, when it is otherwise silenced.
I have my wife and kids on the exception list. All others can pretty much wait, since we have no other family near by.

ETA: Silent Time did not recognize the exception list and allow calls, from selected exceptions, thru.
Will be trying Do Not Disturb.

Last edited:

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
If you set an alarm the phone does go off if you put it on silent. I always put my phone on silent at night & set an alarm if I need to get up at a certain time.

JordanBurs

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
I've just been rudely woken at 2am by a text message letting me know the govt has a special on solar power, or some other BS!
Is it possible to put the phone on 'night mode' so between the hours of 11pm and 7am all calls and text's go silent between these times?
Our is it something I need to do manual?
Do alarms go off even if the phone is on silent?
Thanks in advance
A

Definitely it is possible.. Just you need to change the settings..I have done it in for night hours..

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma