Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

Default "Unfortunately, Visual Voicemail has stopped. Report - OK" is effectively locking my phone.

All of sudden, probably since doing a batch of app updates, I get "Unfortunately, Visual Voicemail has stopped. Report - OK" popping up. I can't proceed out of it with a Report or an OK. I have tried rebooting and that doesn't get rid of the message. The message pops up and takes over the screen so that I can't get into Settings to try to remove the app or clear cache.

How can I over ride this message and clear this problem? My GS4 is non usable. I am stuck.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

Default Re: "Unfortunately, Visual Voicemail has stopped. Report - OK" is effectively locking my phone.

Maybe I have figured out how to solve the problem. I read about doing a hard reset by pulling the battery and reinserting, and than going into the Volume Up + Home + Power mode. I was about to do that but then thought I'd first try just pulling the battery and starting without the three buttons. That seems to have worked.