Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mhinc
  • 1 Post By ABOSWORTH007
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Still a good phone?

So i'm looking to trade my iPhone 5 and really wanting a S5 or HTC one m8 but still have a few months before I can upgrade. So i've been looking to swap and have found a few people that want to trade their S4 for a iPhone. Is the S4 still good phone? Its over a year old and i'm not to sure on Samsung and them keeping their phones updated. I'll probably end up getting something when my upgrade becomes available but i'm just tired of iOS and want to try something else for a little while.

Global Posts
    161 Global Posts

Default Re: Still a good phone?

Quote Originally Posted by ALborntoride View Post
    So i'm looking to trade my iPhone 5 and really wanting a S5 or HTC one m8 but still have a few months before I can upgrade. So i've been looking to swap and have found a few people that want to trade their S4 for a iPhone. Is the S4 still good phone? Its over a year old and i'm not to sure on Samsung and them keeping their phones updated. I'll probably end up getting something when my upgrade becomes available but i'm just tired of iOS and want to try something else for a little while.
    The S4 is still a good phone. A little old, but it can definitely hold you over for a few months.

If you can trade your iPhone for an S4 with no money involved, then you may have a good deal for experiment with Android and all of its goodies and customizations, you won't be bored. You can learn and explore with a still very powerful phone for a really good while and then think to upgrade to the latest and greatest.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    955 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ALborntoride View Post
    Put it this way. I have the S4, LOVE IT, and I would never upgrade from the S4 to the S5 as there just is NOT enough difference in specs to condone it. I would trade an iPhone POS anyday for an S4. The S4 is FAR superior to the 5 or 5S, if you can find a sucker to trade for an S4! DO IT!
    Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M - 4.2.2
    Telus Mobility
    Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
    ---
    rbarnes65 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mhinc View Post
    Put it this way. I have the S4, LOVE IT, and I would never upgrade from the S4 to the S5 as there just is NOT enough difference in specs to condone it. I would trade an iPhone POS anyday for an S4. The S4 is FAR superior to the 5 or 5S, if you can find a sucker to trade for an S4! DO IT!
    I agree with this. Couldn't have said it better. LOL
    rbarnes65 likes this.