Still a good phone?
So i'm looking to trade my iPhone 5 and really wanting a S5 or HTC one m8 but still have a few months before I can upgrade. So i've been looking to swap and have found a few people that want to trade their S4 for a iPhone. Is the S4 still good phone? Its over a year old and i'm not to sure on Samsung and them keeping their phones updated. I'll probably end up getting something when my upgrade becomes available but i'm just tired of iOS and want to try something else for a little while.
- 06-24-2014, 12:26 PM #2
- 06-24-2014, 12:46 PM #3
Re: Still a good phone?
If you can trade your iPhone for an S4 with no money involved, then you may have a good deal for experiment with Android and all of its goodies and customizations, you won't be bored. You can learn and explore with a still very powerful phone for a really good while and then think to upgrade to the latest and greatest.
Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
- 06-24-2014, 03:16 PM #4
Re: Still a good phone?Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M - 4.2.2
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
- 06-24-2014, 03:22 PM #5
- By bang_bang in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:42 AM
- By mgovindanv in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 09:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 10:29 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2014, 09:36 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2014, 09:05 AM