My 4G is so slow!!!
So I tested my 4G speed on my galaxy s4 and it was .7mbps!! Thats freaking abysmal!!! Why is it going this slow? Are there any tricks or tips to get it to be what Verizion claims it should be.. I think 5mbps was the minimum?
- 06-25-2014, 03:11 AM #2
Re: My 4G is so slow!!!
Welcome to Android Central! Were you using an app like Speedtest? If so, try posting a screenshot of one of those poor speeds. And you're sure the 4G LTE symbol was on? Because those speeds sound more like 3G.
It also may depend on where you are. Do others with Verizon get much faster speeds than you, in the same area? Have you discussed this with Verizon yet? Maybe they could give you a new SIM.
- By Malihali in forum Sony Xperia M2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2014, 05:50 AM
- By Andriy Vasylytsya in forum Android AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-18-2014, 09:13 AM
- By Wyll Gonron in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2014, 11:36 AM
- By trippinbillies40 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 06-28-2014, 08:50 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 04:38 PM