- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
s4 w/ bad imei --what to do.
hey all, i guess i got scammed on craigslist...
i bought a nice s4 on craigslist. a few days later when i went to unlock it, it came back with a bad imei...ughhh!
phone is nice and i want another one.
i would be open to buying a damaged one and swapping some parts if that saves me money or, should i just sell this disclosing the bad imei?
If i were to buy a used s4 with clean imei but damage to phone..... what would be an easy swappable part?
any suggestions would be appreciated
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 08:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 02:37 AM
- By DacyJ in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-30-2014, 01:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2014, 09:36 PM
- By slackerjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2014, 06:00 PM