Galaxy s4 automatically turns off but doesn't turn back on
I bought a extended battery and it was on low battery around 18%.
It turned itself off and doesn't turn back on even though I held the power button. It turned on when I remove the battery and put it back on but it goes to loading screen and all that then it turns back off.. Only time it would actually turn on is when I plug in a charger. For a fact my battery is not dead and still has 18% on it. Any solutions to this problem?
- 07-02-2014, 08:08 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 07:19 PM
- By BluIndigo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 02:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 06:11 PM
- By Shaz Mohsin in forum HTC One M8Replies: 10Last Post: 07-04-2014, 08:43 AM
- By c0419 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-03-2014, 06:43 PM