Galaxy s4 automatically turns off but doesn't turn back on

onlyMIKEYwins

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
I bought a extended battery and it was on low battery around 18%.
It turned itself off and doesn't turn back on even though I held the power button. It turned on when I remove the battery and put it back on but it goes to loading screen and all that then it turns back off.. Only time it would actually turn on is when I plug in a charger. For a fact my battery is not dead and still has 18% on it. Any solutions to this problem?

onlyMIKEYwins

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Well, It looks to me that you've stuck inside the bootloop ! which is preventing your device from.... booting !! I think you may require the flashing of ROM, anyway tell me are you covered under the warranty ? If yes, then I'll suggest you to walk towards the nearest customer support but if you are not covered under the warranty then i'll say just flash the stock ROM over to your device. Head over to the sammobile/firmware section download the appropriate stock ROM, get the latest version of ODIN and flash the stock ROM you have downloaded to the over to your device using the ODIN.

PS: Before moving forward with the flashing process backup you data because its going to wipe out all your data.

Can you help me do the stock rom step by step? I'm a noobie at this stuff. But when I put in my normal battery, it doesn't do this only my extended battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy