System Update NE1 from Verizon Wireless

Dale-Kelly Ocock

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
I just updated my Samsung Galaxy III and cannot get my email now. It will not retrieve emails and says it was last updated yesterday @ 6:07am which was shortly before I downloaded the new update NE1.

Has anyone else had this problem? I went in and checked all my account set up info and password and they are all fine. When I get in my email, the sync button is moving and it says it is loading messages but I get nothing. I am not getting an error message either so it thinks it is going through. Any advice?

Thanks!

livelysh

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
We are having the same problem with one of our phones since we updated it on June 28th. We have tried everything and nothing seems to be correcting the sync problem. Did you have any luck correcting it on your phone?
Thanks

lywatson

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I had he same problem with my email not being received on the phone, but it saying that the Sync was up to date.
I ended up deleting that Email account on my Galaxy III S, and then adding it again. Now it's working. Has anyone had a problem with the Camera not working? Since my NE1 update, my Camera can't take pictures. Keeps saying it failed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800