- 394 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
As the title says. Back when I was choosing phones I was stuck between the S4 and HTC One M7. Looking at Sense I really like the look and Touch Wiz is dead to me after trying Nova and downloading new apps to replace stock ones (I also prefer the look of the M7 and M8 by miles), so I ended up thinking is there a Sense theme or launcher out there. I know there's the Blinkfeed on the Play Store but it says not compatible.
So is there a theme, launcher or ROM out there that does this?
And what about Cyanogen Mod?
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-03-2014, 12:07 PM #2
Re: Should I root my S4
You can create a Sense look without rooting by using a launcher like Apex along with a Sense theme. If you want to completely get rid of TW though, you'll need to root and flash an AOSP ROM.
Sense 5 Icon Pack
- By kivancalduran in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 07-04-2014, 08:00 AM
- By sparker781 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:32 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:01 AM
- By rayndeerbrandt in forum HP Slate 7 ExtremeReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2014, 10:14 AM