Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Carrier
    Euroskank CM10

Default Suddenly Unable to Attach Files/Photos to Text Messages

I hit the paperclip to attach a pic and my phone tells me it's unable to perform the operation. This is the second day. Any advice or suggestions? Never had a problem in the past.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Suddenly Unable to Attach Files/Photos to Text Messages

I'm having the same problem. I also found another problem....if I receive a pic through text I save it and it says it saved into my Dropbox. When I look in my Dropbox no pic was saved. I'm starting g to get frustrated. ..

Default Re: Suddenly Unable to Attach Files/Photos to Text Messages

Having the same problem with attaching pictures to sms on my note 4 here... if I use hangouts, no problem, issue is only with the samsung messenger app. I can take a picture with the camera and it works, but I can't attach any pictures from the gallery, when it would usually say something like "file too large, compressing" it just says "unable to attach file" instead. I wonder...

After working on it for an hour, I discovered it is because Samsung messenger suddenly doesn't play nice with google photos after working fine together forever. When I changed the default picture app to samsung's "gallery" app I can now send pictures again just fine.

Now if I could just get gps/google maps to work reliably on this thing it would be worth the $700 I paid for it. F U Samsung.