I'm using Nova Prime and my S4 keeps freezing completely and reboots. The phone also lags horribly with everything where everything is just choppy.
Sad to say this is my typical experience with Samsung (unless an app is causing it) bit there seems to be no reason behind it
Battery life is also up to 50% of what it should be
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-04-2014, 10:55 PM #2
- 762 Posts
- Euroskank CM10
Re: S4 freezes and reboots
Posted via Android Central AppPure mathematics is the only truth in our world.
Brilliant. Kies 3 ays device not responding. Being burned 4 times by Samsung with different devices (if you count the brief period I owned a Tab 2). Starting to think I should have picked the M7 back in October
Kies 3 sucks, anyone know a program that will actually copy your data, Kies 3 just gives errors
Makes me wonder what will happen to the SSD in my computer
Last edited by Edible Walrus; 07-05-2014 at 04:29 AM.
- By Robin Canon in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 02:55 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2014, 06:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2014, 02:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2014, 04:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2014, 03:26 PM