S4 freezes and reboots

Edible Walrus

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm using Nova Prime and my S4 keeps freezing completely and reboots. The phone also lags horribly with everything where everything is just choppy.

Sad to say this is my typical experience with Samsung (unless an app is causing it) bit there seems to be no reason behind it

Battery life is also up to 50% of what it should be

Posted via Android Central App

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm using Nova Prime and my S4 keeps freezing completely and reboots. The phone also lags horribly with everything where everything is just choppy.

Sad to say this is my typical experience with Samsung (unless an app is causing it) bit there seems to be no reason behind it

Battery life is also up to 50% of what it should be

I don't think Nova is the problem. I've been running Nova since day one and it was an improvement over TouchWiz. I have had to frequently factory reset because of text lag or the inability to attach photos and files to text messages and emails. It sucks, but do a back-up, then factory reset it.

Edible Walrus

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Brilliant. Kies 3 ays device not responding. Being burned 4 times by Samsung with different devices (if you count the brief period I owned a Tab 2). Starting to think I should have picked the M7 back in October

Kies 3 sucks, anyone know a program that will actually copy your data, Kies 3 just gives errors

Makes me wonder what will happen to the SSD in my computer

Last edited: