- 07-10-2014, 08:28 AM #2
Re: Google music questions.
Google play music takes money from Google wallet. so you can check your google play balance there. if you have a credit card on file as a form of payment, well then that depends on your limit.
to keep a song on repeat just press the repeat button on your screen (on the app its the button on the left in the now playing screen) press it once. if you press it twice it will only repeat one time.
- 07-11-2014, 10:03 AM #4
- By TheCultofYogurt in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2014, 01:24 PM
- By Mackeruk in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 01:12 AM
- By Poltergeist93 in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2014, 10:37 AM
- By Oblivious93 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 05:15 PM