- 55 Posts
media audio through bmw bluetooth hands free system
I have a BMW with a bluetooth hands free system. It has paired with the phone and works perfectly for calls through the cars system but the phone doesnt seem to be able to put media audio through the bluetooths system. This would be handy for satnav apps and music etc. I presume its due to an incompatibility between the BMW's system and the S4's - has anyone found a way around this or can suggest anything. I used to have a belkin bluetooth audio jack converter in my old car which I could use and then use tasker to switch to the cars bluetooth should a call be received but this sounds like a bodge it work around rather than a correct one.
- 07-11-2014, 01:58 PM #2
Re: media audio through bmw bluetooth hands free system
How old is your car? Older models don't have streaming Bluetooth audio. I have a 2008 535i, which only has BT connectivity for the phone. You might want to check out Bimmerfest.com--there are probably some good discussions there about this.
- By new_generation in forum Android GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-20-2014, 11:26 PM
- By Hevski in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:20 PM
- By bebiko in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:16 PM
- By 3rd_Eye in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:04 PM
- By meanhyena in forum Beta RequestsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2014, 09:55 AM