- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
samsung keyboard not functioning correctly
Today I was tired of all the "autocorrects" that would enter wrong due to my own stupidity when I first got my phone. So I decided to clear the cache, figuring this would solve the issue. Only it seems clearing the cache deleted not just the words I entered into the dictionary but possibly the whole dictionary. It no longer predicts words and I had to turn auto replace off because it was auto replacing every single word.
Also the bar above the keyboard that would usually have the predicted word and the arrow that adds the words is just blank.
Any help or suggestions on how to fix this? I didnt think clearing the cache would break the whole thing....
- 07-17-2014, 01:49 AM #2
Re: samsung keyboard not functioning correctly
Try using a different keyboard. I suggest Google Keyboard: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...utmethod.latin
- 07-17-2014, 02:55 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2015, 10:00 PM
- By gvndeb60 in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 13Last Post: 09-04-2014, 05:32 AM
- By Edwill86 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2014, 01:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 11:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 10:59 PM