Have just started having a major issue with my S4.
The following is show up on my battery usage list:
It is taking up 40% of the batter usage which is a real pain.
I have seen that people have suggested closing browsers which I have done then cleared the RAM but it is still there. I have tried looking for it on the App list but it doesn't seem to appear.
Can anyone help?
- 07-21-2014, 09:50 AM #2
Re: com.sec.android.app.sbrowser help
I would try clearing the system cache in recovery.
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Follow instructions for the S3.
- 07-21-2014, 10:30 AM #4
- 07-21-2014, 11:37 AM #5
- 07-21-2014, 05:33 PM #7
- By Aditya Shanbhag1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2014, 04:52 PM
- By Wikh in forum LG G3Replies: 16Last Post: 07-29-2014, 04:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 01:01 PM
- By csm121295 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2014, 09:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 08:53 AM