- 1 Posts
No audible text or email notifications through bluetooth
When my phone is on vibrate/mute I am not receiving audible email and text notifications through my Bluetooth. I do hear the phone ringing when I receive calls and am able to listen to music, so the Bluetooth is working. At first, I thought it was a compatibility issue between the Bluetooth and phone, but have now tried two different Bluetooth's with the same outcome (Motorola Buds and LG Tone). Friends with other brands of phones do not seem to have this problem. Is this an issue with Samsung? Or maybe it's something in the phone settings I am overlooking? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2015, 11:47 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Android WearReplies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2014, 10:02 AM
- By mmhimel in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:08 AM
- By nor18cal in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2014, 04:18 PM
- By bmilcs in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 01:56 PM